Meet Liliana, one of our Customer Service Agents.
Liliana joined loveholidays in early 2019 as part of our growing International Contact Centre team.
1. What is your favourite holiday destination and why?
"It has to be Barcelona: Pretty basic I know but why not?
"It has everything - architecture, gastronomy, weather, nature, history and most importantly wine in abundance.
"There is always something to do in Barcelona; always a place to visit and there is somewhere for everyone - that is how eclectic the city is."
2. What does a typical work day look like for you?
"It starts with a small meeting that reviews the previous working day and discusses our priorities for the day ahead.
"My main tasks are following up on customer's booking related requests and responding to international customer queries.
"These come in via telephone or email and in many different languages; with my main focus on the ones in Portuguese. "
3. In your opinion, what are the 3 main things needed to give a great service?
"Reliability, responsiveness and empathy.
"These 3 characteristics make a powerful cocktail."
4. If you had to pick one thing you love about working at loveholidays, what would it be?
"I would say Friday drinks!
"But on a serious note I personally love the culturally eclectic environment.
"With an open mind you learn a lot about people and the different cultures, but most importantly how to embrace them, which is important for working in the tourism industry."
5. What would be your pitch for someone considering joining loveholidays?
"If you are interested in career progression, join us!
"The company has the potential to provide you with tools that will help your professional and personal development."