At loveholidays we have 4.5 million visitors each month and process half a trillion holiday packages every day. In 2019 we were the fastest growing company in the UK, and processed a booking every 47 seconds.
As the fastest growing online travel agent, our mission is to open the world to everyone.
We are taking loveholidays to the next phase of successful growth by harnessing our strength in short haul beach holidays.
It is an exciting time to join loveholidays as we celebrate our 10th anniversary and continue to scale up.
We're looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and self-motivated Marketing Designer to join our growing Product Design team. This is an exciting opportunity if you have a passion for marketing, design, art direction, and would like to join a dynamic Product Design team to contribute to the production of creative campaigns.
What you will be doing:
- Produce engaging and original marketing collaterals
- Work with the Design team to produce high quality, on-brand graphics for campaigns
- Work closely with the Marketing team in order to optimise the acquisition channel through attractive campaigns and visual assets
- Maintain internal marketing assets such as presentation templates, social media post templates, branded goods
- Translate and reinforce the brand identity and personality across the various social media and CRM channels
What skills we will look for in you:
- Experience of producing final artwork to match a brief
- Able to demonstrate an original and artistic creative flair
- Knowledge of video editing and photography would be a bonus
- Having worked within a creative agency
- An exceptional eye for detail and enthusiasm to work in a collaborative manner
- A mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud and knowledge of Figma, HTML and CSS
What we will give back to you:
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer the following benefits:
- Company pension contributions at 5%
- Training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up
- Clear career pathways and support to ensure you continue to grow
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 public holidays) increases by 1 day for every second year of service, up to a maximum 30 days per annum
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
- Hybrid working - we work 2 days per week in the office
- Monthly office based social events
- Weekly Wednesday drinks in the office kitchen
- Sustainably sourced fruit baskets in the office kitchen
- Heavily subsidised vending machines