Help us build the future of online travel
Loveholidays is on a mission to build the next generation of online travel agents. We want customers to tell us what they want to do on their trip, and we’ll find that incredible experience that fits their needs. We let millions of customers search through over 36 billion offers that we curate and are constantly exploring new and innovative ways to create that perfect holiday-finding experience.
We believe that with exceptional, autonomous, cross-functional product teams and focusing on our differentiation. To take loveholidays to the next level, we want to grow the Product Design team and improve how it is embedded into the company’s fabric.
About the role
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and self-motivated marketing designer to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity if you have a passion for marketing, design, art direction, and would like to join a dynamic Product Design team to contribute to the production of creative campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
- Produce engaging and original marketing collaterals
- Work with the design team to produce high quality, on-brand graphics for campaigns
- Maintain internal marketing assets such as PPT templates, recruitment paper banners, brochures, flyers, social media post templates, branded goods
- Creation of dynamic banners and HTML5 ads
What skills we look for in youda
- Experience of producing final artwork to match a brief
- Able to demonstrate an original and artistic creative flair
- Knowledge of video editing and photography would be a bonus
- Having worked within a creative agency
- An exceptional eye for detail and enthusiasm to work in a collaborative manner
- A mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud and knowledge of Figma, HTML and CSS
What we’ll give back to you
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer several benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Heavily discounted holidays for you, your family and friends 🏖
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Discounted gym membership at Virgin Active (right next to our offices!)