The Customer Resolutions Executive within the Supplier Relocations team has ownership of booking issues for the customer journey. They assist with maintaining a fantastic customer experience whether before customers enjoy their holiday.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
▪ Demonstrable experience working in a travel operations environment.
▪ Excellent customer service skills.
▪ Flexible approach to problem-solving.
▪ Excellent administrative skills.
▪ PC Skills including Google suite experience
▪ Second language(s) including Spanish, Turkish, German, Italian and Nordic languages (desirable).
▪ Knowledge of systems such as GAL (desirable).
▪ iVector experience (desirable – training will be provided on iVector)
▪ Exposure to a complaints environment (desirable)
Bespoke letter writing skills (advantageous)
Key result areas:
▪ Communicates with customers to find the best solutions, ensuring that end-suppliers offer fair alternatives in line with guidelines.
▪ Proactively sources solutions for customers directly when current suppliers are unable to do so.
▪ Deals with customers internally and externally to ensure margins are maintained and customer impact minimised at all stages of booking disruption.
▪ Liaises and builds rapport with all suppliers, ensuring loveholidays customers receive the maximum support available.
▪ Works with the direct contracting team to ensure that any issues that arise with directly contracted hotels are resolved quickly.
▪ Reports any property issues to the relevant teams, ensuring we share information in real time to update content.
▪ Processes manual booking updates to include basic data entry and booking administration.
▪ Manages cases from end-to-end, giving a consistent service to customers.
▪ Processes cancellations and obtains refunds from suppliers.
▪ Works through booking query reports and fixes booking issues both internally and with suppliers; stopping any issues pre-travel.
▪ Works across our in-house and 3rd party systems to manage booking queries as required.