About the role:
Loveholidays offer a very wide range of hotels. To service such a large array of hotels we need people who can help manually update and improve content, to supplement our automated content processes.
This is a 6 month full time fixed term contract role, based either at home or in the office in Hammersmith (or a hybrid).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Improve content quality on our top selling hotels
- Research and add facilities and other factual content to our hotels
- Upload new images to hotels
- Manage a content inbox of hotel content requests coming from our hotels
- Update room descriptive content
- Help drive forward improvements to our hotel content that result in increased sales
- Manage local resort fees and taxes that may apply to our hotels
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 year's experience of writing to a high standard
- Good A Level or equivalent qualification in English, with strong grammar
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability in using data and analytics - using data to inform decision making
- Can do attitude
- Able to complete mundane work accurately
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of working with CMS programmes useful
The role is paying c£22,000 per annum pro rata.
This is a great role for someone looking to get into travel. We are after people who can get things done accurately to a high standard, and are fine to consider people who may not have had direct travel copywriting experience. The right candidate will be able to explore new roles within the business as they progress as they come available. Please note this is not a travel blogging role.
Please click below to apply with your CV and cover letter, stating why you think you would be a good fit for this role.