Why work for us?
As the fastest growing online travel agent, our mission is to open the world to everyone. We are taking loveholidays to the next phase of successful growth by harnessing our strength in short haul beach holidays.
It is an exciting time to join loveholidays as we celebrate our 10th anniversary and continue to grow.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Head of Partner Marketing, the Affiliate Marketing Manager will provide operational and strategic support in innovating and growing a best in class affiliate programme for loveholidays.
- Build and maintain publisher relationships in order to understand their needs and business priorities
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in accurate and timely manner
- Ability to manage network relationships towards delivering clear business outcomes
- Superb written and oral communications skills, with the ability to think and act with speed
- Highly organised & efficient, able to work clearly & effectively in a fast paced environment
Knowledge & Experience (required)
- Experience working in affiliates, ideally with an affiliate network.
- Experience of managing publishers and customer acquisition
- Experience of attending conferences and customer facing events
- Comprehensive understanding of Google tools: Google Sheets, Slides and Docs.
- Data driven attitude
Knowledge & Experience (desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of the travel sector
- A good understanding of other digital marketing channels
- Any experience/knowledge of Awin and Datastudio
Key result areas:
- Audit new providers and define business opportunities to benefit both loveholidays and publishers
- Lead affiliate network & internally responsible for success of that relationship
- Drafting, delivering and reviewing reactive and proactive marketing campaigns
- Growing existing partnerships and publisher’s portfolio with focus on closed user groups and long tail
- Leads internal automation to open new opportunities and ease customer acquisition
- Builds and maintains relationships with key publishers
- Works closely with internal teams to develop new solutions that build our affiliate programme (API…)
- Produces regular and meaningful reporting to track progress
- Support execution of display campaigns through joint partnerships with tourism boards
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer several benefits:
Company pension contributions at 5%
Training budget for you to learn on the job
High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
25 days of holiday (plus 8 public holidays)
Subsidised gym memberships
Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
Hybrid working with 2 days working in our office and 3 days WFH per week
Sustainably sourced fruit baskets in the office kitchen
Heavily subsidised vending machines