Why work for us?
As the fastest growing online travel agent, our mission is to open the world to everyone. We are taking loveholidays to the next phase of successful growth by harnessing our strength in short haul beach holidays.
It is an exciting time to join loveholidays as we celebrate our 10th anniversary and continue to grow.
Purpose of the role:
This role is to help support and deliver the talent acquisition strategy across our Technology & Product areas. They will be responsible for implementing innovative and creative recruitment solutions whilst developing pipelines and communities to fulfil our future growth plans across the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
● Take full ownership of all Technology hiring, including Engineering, Data, Product Management and Product Design
● Ownership of the end-to-end lifecycle, will act as a business partner to hiring managers across the Tech and Product business areas
● Take full ownership of process improvement and implementation across the business unit such as streamlining interview processes, PSL review and defining what good looks like across the business.
● Develop, build and manage diverse talent pipelines.
● Being an expert resource, proactively sourcing using tools, job boards and attending events etc.
● Provide accurate and timely reporting of Talent Acquisition metrics.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
● 3 + years proven recruitment experience, ideally working within a Technology or technical recruitment function (Agency, Internal or RPO) in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
● Strong communication skills with a passion for collaborating and consulting with key stakeholders.
● Proven experience in delivering full-cycle / end to end recruiting.
● Confident with proactive candidate resourcing including use of CV Databases and other relevant recruitment tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Cord, Hackajob, etc..).
● A team player with the ability to prioritise and operate in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects and deadlines.
● A digital mindset, curiosity and a passion to grow and develop.
● Knowledge of using Teamtailor ATS would be an advantage.
● Proven experience with process implementation and improvement.
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer several benefits:
Company pension contributions at 5%
Training budget for you to learn on the job
High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
25 days of holiday (plus 8 public holidays)
Subsidised gym memberships
Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
Hybrid working with 2 days working in our office (London) and 3 days WFH per week
Sustainably sourced fruit baskets in the office kitchen
Heavily subsidised vending machines