As the fastest growing online travel agent, our mission is to open the world to everyone and provide our customers with unlimited choice, unmatched choice and unmissable value. You’ll be joining us at an exciting time as we celebrate loveholidays 10th anniversary and you’ll also be joining a newly formed dynamic revenue management team which will continue to grow and thrive supporting our company as we scale in the market.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Management, the Senior Revenue Manager will work with stakeholders across the business to improve revenue and profitability.
The Revenue Manager will develop pricing strategies that optimise growth and margin, leveraging data science and analytics insights. Working closely with product, engineering and data teams this role will also help develop pricing capabilities and run pricing experiments.
- Responsible for tests to optimise pricing levers (margin, payment plan optimisation, flight selection logic).
- Analysing performance & communicating updates on revenue/margin trends (short and mid term and vs budget) and the relationship between Margin Per Transaction, Conversion Rate and ultimately Gross Profit.
- Analysing performance to find opportunities to drive trading margin by adapting our pricing strategy.
- Analysis of competitor pricing activities (rategain scrape data, desk research to unpick pricing strategies).
- Creating and deploying algorithmic pricing strategies (e.g. scrape based pricing)
- Maintaining and running our scrape capability (rategain + internal scrapes, scheduling, debugging errors etc.).
- Research to understand our optimal price point in the market - quantifying the value we bring to customers and representing that with the margin strategy that we deploy.
Knowledge & Experience (essential)
- Experience developing, delivering and implementing pricing strategy.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen.
- Experience in data modelling and presentation of analysis.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills (verbal, written and face-to-face).
- Organisation, numeracy and a structured approach to work.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and growing organisation.
- Knowledge of Travel industry offerings, pricing approaches & strategies.
- Interest in technology and travel.
- Effective time management.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Team player and happy to get involved.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Knowledge & Experience (desirable)
- Strong technical knowledge of analytical tools inlcuding:
- SQL (our stack is based around BigQuery)
- Visualisation (Looker)
- Coding (Python, Github)
- Basic knowledge of statistics
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer several benefits:
- Company pension contributions at 5%
- Training budget for you to learn on the job
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of holiday (plus 8 public holidays)
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
- Hybrid working with 2 days working in our office and 3 days WFH per week
- Sustainably sourced fruit baskets in the office kitchen
- Heavily subsidised vending machines