Senior Holiday Product Manager: Hotels & Flights
At loveholidays, we’re on a mission to open the world to everyone, giving our customers’ unlimited choice, unmatched ease and unmissable value for their next getaway. Our team is the driving force behind our role as our customers’ personal holiday expert - the smart way to get away.
The impact you’ll have:
The Holiday Product Team is at the heart of value generation by ensuring we have the right travel product (hotels, flights, transfers etc) for the right customer (package holidaymakers) at the right time. Holiday Product takes a commercial lead that requires strategic, commercial and operational understanding to ensure what we sell through our digital platforms is aligned with the business strategy and trading goals. The Team continuously finds effective ways to improve our competitive advantage of providing the customer with unlimited choice, unmatched ease of use at unmissable value.
As Senior Holiday Product Manager for Hotels and Flights in the Holiday Product Team you will inform the vision and direction of the holiday travel products by delivering the integrated business plan that will help us drive up trading performance and meet our overall longer term strategic goals.
- As a senior member of the team, drive the company’s holiday product vision and strategy for our hotel and flight inventory and ensure it is aligned with the business resources and supports the overall company strategy: become Europe’s #1 holiday provider, by building the most loved packaged holiday experience
- Understand the holiday market and our target holidaymakers and help design a value proposition that both meets their needs and also drives growth for the business
- Build an opportunities backlog that is packed with tactical and strategic value and prioritised in order to realise value in a highly effective and efficient way
- Report on the performance of hotels and flights end to end e.g. covering conversion; margin; complaints and work with key stakeholders to ensure we continue to exceed our commercial expectations.
- Develop our travel product service standards and work with internal and external partners to ensure that they are met
- Build close working relationship with internal stakeholders, including the product management tribe and Senior Management Team, to deliver against shared goals
- Build and maintain effective business relationship with hotel and flight suppliers to ensure we deliver against our shared goals
- As the customer champion, represent the different customer needs, supported by robust customer research and data, across our different types of holidays
- 3+ years product management experience
- Have strong product management tools and methodologies
- Strong experience in selling products through a digital retail platform
- Customer focused mindset, understanding both internal and external customer needs
- Puts data at the heart of all decisions and ensures its the foundation of all tactical and strategic plans
- Strong communicator who can be the face of what we sell and rally the company, drive excitement and results
- Operate in a highly collaborative way with cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional value
- Strong execution track record and an ability to deliver on ambitious plan, adapt the plan along the way and remove roadblocks as they arise
- Positive and can do attitude that rubs off on team members
Not necessary but would be desirable to have:
- Travel experience is an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience in owning the trading performance of products online an advantage
Perks of joining us:
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer the following benefits:
- Company pension contributions at 5%
- Individualised training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 public holidays) increases by 1 day for every second year of service, up to a maximum 30 days per annum
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
At loveholidays, we focus on developing an inclusive culture and environment that encourages personal growth and collective success. Each individual offers unique perspectives and ideas that increase the diversity and effectiveness of our teams. And we value the insight and potential you could bring on our continued journey.
- Holiday Product
- Holiday Product Manager
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Our London HQ is an open-plan office in Hammersmith. We are just 5 minutes walk from the river and have great meeting spaces and plenty of break-out areas.
Senior Holiday Product Manager: Hotels & Flights
Loading application form
Already working at loveholidays?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.