At loveholidays, we’re on a mission to open the world to everyone, giving our customers’ unlimited choice, unmatched ease and unmissable value for their next getaway. Our team is the driving force behind our role as our customers’ personal holiday expert - the smart way to get away.
The impact you’ll have:
Reporting to the PR & Communications Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to join our growing brand and PR function at loveholidays, providing hands-on tactical and strategic support to ensure we deliver against our communications objectives. As PR Manager, you will play an integral role in protecting and enhancing our reputation as a leading online travel agent, while working closely with our SEO team to identify digital PR opportunities to improve our rankings.
We’re looking for someone who is ambitious, creative, has a knack for identifying newsworthy stories and is willing to get stuck in to land high impact coverage. In return, we promise to provide you with a rewarding and supportive environment where you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop.
External Communications and PR:
- Support in the delivery of a best in class communications strategy to consumer audiences
- Develop press releases, media pitches, briefing documents and other communications materials
- Build and maintain relationships with key national, regional and trade journalists
- Work closely with the SEO team and digital PR agency to develop outreach campaigns that build our SEO domain authority
- Monitor the news for industry updates and trends, and identify newsjacking opportunities
- Produce regular and meaningful measurement reporting to track progress - and continually looking for ways to optimise performance
- Ability to build media facing narratives that highlight our brand messages and capture journalists’ attention, ensuring they genuinely understand who we are and what we do
- Customer centric mindset; able to influence internal stakeholders to make customer-driven change
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, working with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Experience in a fast-paced PR agency or in-house press office function
- Experience of managing and executing consumer brand-awareness PR campaigns
- Experience of managing and executing trade facing corporate positioning programmes
- Experience of crisis communications and issues management
- Knowledge and understanding of digital PR and the dynamics of SEO authority
Not necessary but would be desirable to have:
- Knowledge and understanding of the travel sector
- Strong UK and Irish media relationships, ideally across travel and consumer affairs
- Experience managing agency relationships towards delivering clear business outcomes
- Knowledge of the evolving social and influencer landscape would be beneficial
Perks of joining us:
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer the following benefits:
- Company pension contributions at 5%
- Individualised training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 public holidays) increases by 1 day for every second year of service, up to a maximum 30 days per annum
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
At loveholidays, we focus on developing an inclusive culture and environment that encourages personal growth and collective success. Each individual offers unique perspectives and ideas that increase the diversity and effectiveness of our teams. And we value the insight and potential you could bring on our continued journey.
The interview journey:
- Talent Acquisition Partner screening - 30 mins
- 1st stage with Hiring Manager - 30 mins
- Final stage in person in the Hammersmith office with key stakeholders including a task to present - 1 hour
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Our London HQ is an open-plan office in Hammersmith. We are just 5 minutes walk from the river and have great meeting spaces and plenty of break-out areas.
Loading application form
Already working at loveholidays?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.