Asad Imam is our Head of SEO and we asked him why someone should choose an SEO role at loveholidays over another company:
“loveholidays is the fastest growing travel company in the UK and a lot of that growth has been fuelled by our mentality of getting stuff (shit) done.
“loveholidays’ SEO team takes advantage of this and manages to get a lot of recommendations implemented, which from experience I know is a lot harder in other organisations.
“loveholidays is a data obsessed company, meaning there are lots of data points available to analyse and feed into the strategy.
“If you are coming from an agency, then this role is a great client-side experience, especially when we will be working with so many agencies in the coming months and you’ll get to experience that role reversal”.
This role is based at our recently refurbished Hammersmith office and the benefits package includes significant holiday discounts for you plus friends and family.
Click “apply” to easily share your details with us and we promise to respond to all applications quickly.
Which skills and experience are we looking for?
- Proven experience in international SEO either client or agency side
- A strong understanding of SEO metrics and KPIs
- Strong understanding of:
- Keyword research
- Topic research
- Internal link analysis
- Log Analysis
- Mobile performance analysis
- Competitor Analysis (using tools like SEMrush or similar)
- Backlink analysis (using Majestic, ahref or similar)
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of using CMS
- Writing SQL scripts, Or
- Writing Python scripts, Or
- Understanding of Machine learning and Data Science
- Experience delivering content marketing campaigns
What will your key result areas be?
- Effectively and seamlessly launching SEO in new markets
- Post-launch, having a clear SEO roadmap that is focussed on driving performance and improving visibility of the non-branded terms
- Demonstrating a strong ability to carry out tactical analysis to draw insights and review the roadmap effectively
- Showing the competency for regular competitor analyses and draw insights to effectively review the roadmap
- Working closely with suppliers on keyword research, onsite-optimisation and internal linking
- Working closely with the Social and Content team and provide support in content marketing initiatives
- Liaising with internal product development teams and ensure SEO tickets are completed in time
- Reviewing SEO performance across key metrics and other key indicators such as ranking, visibility, conversions and authority
Internal ref: Beach