Senior FP&A Manager
At loveholidays, we’re on a mission to open the world to everyone, giving our customers’ unlimited choice, unmatched ease and unmissable value for their next getaway. Our team is the driving force behind our role as our customers’ personal holiday expert - the smart way to get away.
The impact you’ll have:
To support loveholidays’ goal of becoming Europe's largest dynamic package holiday operator, this position will be instrumental in all things related to Financial Planning & Analysis as the business shifts from scale-up to scale-out. We need to develop our budgeting and forecasting process to ensure we constantly set challenging targets for our trading team, invest resources in the right places at the right time across and balance this with optimising short and long-term profitability. The role is based in London and will report into the Head of Commercial Finance
Budgeting & Forecasting
Lead the end-to end preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts, with a goal to shift toward a rolling forecasting process. This will involve full ownership of the P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and liquidity covenants.
Become the point of contact for our investment committee process, keeping policies up to date, setting timelines and facilitate the creation of business cases for approval at our monthly investment committees
Responsible for managing the Group’s cost base submissions in a timely manner, with appropriate analysis to understand our cost base and challenge cost creep. Play an integral part in our cost centre structure and how we can analyse our cost base in different ways to inform decision making
Produce cash flow forecasts with Treasury to ensure the Group has sufficient working capital to drive sales and headroom to pass liquidity covenants
Full ownership of our planning tool (Anaplan) to ensure we can link business strategy to financial performance and make sound investment decisions across all pillars of the business as we continue to scale
Produce our weekly and monthly MI reporting packs and tell the story of performance against targets. Ensure reports are concise, well written and insightful
Provide a clear and transparent view of our cost base vs target, calling out variable cost drivers, analysing hiring plans and detailing out supplier costs
Work closely with the Accounting team at month end to ensure a smooth and accurate close
Take ownership of our external reporting to investors and regulators, particularly the CAA in the UK and other such bodies internationally
- Experience working with high volumes of data with the aptitude to understand vast and complex information, and convey in a simple, clear and concise manner
- Ability to work with non-finance stakeholders in a collaborative manner whilst providing challenge to the numbers
- Proven experience of delivering process improvements utilising systems to automate in a robust and scalable manner
- Extremely diligent and delivers on time and gets things right first time
- Organised, task focused and will go the extra mile to get things done
Not necessary but would be desirable to have:
- Experience in travel industry and/or ecommerce
Perks of joining us:
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer the following benefits:
- Company pension contributions at 5%
- Individualised training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 public holidays) increases by 1 day for every second year of service, up to a maximum 30 days per annum
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
At loveholidays, we focus on developing an inclusive culture and environment that encourages personal growth and collective success. Each individual offers unique perspectives and ideas that increase the diversity and effectiveness of our teams. And we value the insight and potential you could bring on our continued journey.
The interview journey:
- TA Screening - 30 mins
- 1st Stage with Head of Commercial Finance (Hiring Manager) - 1 hr
- 2st Stage with Finance Director - 1 hr
- 3rd Stage with Executive Team member - 30/45 min
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Our London HQ is an open-plan office in Hammersmith. We are just 5 minutes walk from the river and have great meeting spaces and plenty of break-out areas.
Senior FP&A Manager
Loading application form
Already working at loveholidays?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.