At loveholidays, we’re on a mission to open the world to everyone, giving our customers’ unlimited choice, unmatched ease and unmissable value for their next getaway. Our team is the driving force behind our role as our customers’ personal holiday expert - the smart way to get away.
The On Holiday Support team:
At loveholidays, we strive to provide you with the best holiday possible. However, despite our best efforts, sometimes there may be a little bump on the road that needs to be fixed or you may require some help or emergency assistance while you are on holiday with us.
The On Holiday Support team is dedicated to supporting our customers from the day they are due to go on their holidays until they return, offering them emergency support and assistance 24/7, 365 days a year.
Whilst our On Holiday Support team are not based in the destination itself, the team strives to offer excellent customer service whenever this is required. Our customers having the best holiday ever is of paramount importance to us.
You will have ultimate responsibility for our customers in-resort, at all stages of their journey. You will take ownership of processes & policies, making effective suggestions for change to improve our in-resort support for customers whilst on holiday.
The impact you’ll have:
You will be responsible for leading, motivating and driving high performance from the team of agents who deal with our customers from day one of their holiday until they return. Your team will be split between the UK and India so you need to enjoy and be comfortable working cross-culturally with people and enjoy problem solving and putting yourself in the shoes of the customer. You need to have a very customer-centric approach as you will be helping resolve some of our more difficult and sensitive customer cases and at times, you will need to help restore the customer’s faith in loveholidays.
As well as working very closely with your colleagues within Customer Experience (CX), you will also play a key role in ensuring we work collaboratively with other key departments within loveholidays, such as Legal, PR & Brand & Supply to fix any customer issues but also with Tech and Holiday Product to help us close the feedback loop to ensure that when the problem is ours, we fix it to ensure it doesn’t happen again. You will also be responsible for further developing our excellent relationships with our partners in order to drive the best possible results for our customers, partners and loveholidays.
You will deliver strong CSAT scores, a consistently strong SLA performance and manage, motivate and develop a team to deliver the best possible outcomes for our customers.
- Leading by example and motivating the team to deliver exceptional levels of service and ensure we play our part in reaching the departmental and company objectives and key results
- Responsible for overseeing all workflows within the team and achieving our internal KPIs to resolve customer issues
- Reporting and analysis of daily/weekly monthly performance highlighting areas for improvement and taking ownership for driving these through
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures are up to date and appropriately controlled, monitored and documented
- Highlight areas of concern and interact with other departments to encourage best practice and resolution of issues
- Ensuring all agents are accountable for the delivery of their resolution to issues, including financial impact and assessment in line with compensation guidelines
- Playing an active role in the CX management team, working closely with other department managers to highlight any issues that may have driven up contacts/escalations and work out how to resolve any associated issues
- Manage both in-house and outsourced teams ensuring both teams work together consistently and communicate effectively
- Act as Mentor to your team; encouraging them to develop their skills and work with them on areas of difficulty
- Ensure that monthly 1-2-1 with all agents are in place to discuss feedback, extra training, coaching, help understand and improve productivity and progression
- Challenge internal and external processes and support/implement the changes required to better support our customers
- Deputise for Head of Customer Service in meetings with other teams across the business
- Be the face of On Holiday Support across the business and present to peers and colleagues on how the team are doing
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment, preferably working with both Voice and Chat
- Customer obsessed with a people focused outlook and an ability to demonstrate outstanding leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills including clear and accurate written skills and a warm and personable telephone manner
- Proactively takes ownership of escalations and ensures that customers' resolutions are followed through
- Able to provide leadership, development and coaching of Team Leaders and Agents as well as the ability to actively engage and support the development of your team to ensure better performance
- Proven experience in embedding a high performance culture, KPI framework and ability to review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets
- Able to balance creating customer excellence with driving business objectives
- Data driven - comfortable analysing, understanding and acting upon data in order to maximise team productivity and deliver excellent results for our customers as well as solving root causes of issues to block repeat contacts
- Excellent relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Ability to undertake international travel when required (at present this is approx 3-4 times a year)
Perks of joining us:
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer the following benefits:
- Company pension contributions at 5%
- Hybrid Model; 3 days in the Office & 2 from Home
- Individualised training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 public holidays) increases by 1 day for every second year of service, up to a maximum 30 days per annum
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
At loveholidays, we focus on developing an inclusive culture and environment that encourages personal growth and collective success. Each individual offers unique perspectives and ideas that increase the diversity and effectiveness of our teams. And we value the insight and potential you could bring on our continued journey.
The interview journey:
- Screening interview with Talent Acquisition team
- Interview with Hiring Manager + 1 other Manager (TBC) - 60 mins
- Final interview Manager + CX Director - 45