At loveholidays, we’re on a mission to open the world to everyone, giving our customers’ unlimited choice, unmatched ease and unmissable value for their next getaway. Our team is the driving force behind our role as our customers’ personal holiday expert - the smart way to get away.
The impact you’ll have:
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the Senior Group Accountant will lead and execute operational reporting for high risk areas of the group reporting and reviewing the work performed around lower risk areas. The ideal candidate will be adaptable with a strong technical and controls background.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed-term contract (FTC).
- Responsible for reconciliation of high risk balance sheet accounts.
- Review of the work performed on lower risk balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in the production of consolidated monthly management accounts and annual accounts
- Maintain & develop appropriate financial controls that remain fit-for-purpose as the business continues to grow.
- Ensure all financial data flowing to / from the General Ledger is recorded in an accurate and timely basis.
- Assist in the development of robust financial policies and procedures.
- Support the relationships with external advisors (tax, auditors etc…)
- Deliver a range of ad hoc projects as required by management.
- Supporting ad-hoc Finance Automation Projects.
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with PQE either in practice or industry
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Big 4/10 trained
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Understanding of internal controls environment, SOX experience beneficial
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Not necessary but would be desirable to have:
- SUN Systems
- Anaplan System
- G Suite experience
Perks of joining us:
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer the following benefits:
- Company pension contributions at 5%
- Individualised training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 public holidays) increases by 1 day for every second year of service, up to a maximum 30 days per annum
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
At loveholidays, we focus on developing an inclusive culture and environment that encourages personal growth and collective success. Each individual offers unique perspectives and ideas that increase the diversity and effectiveness of our teams. And we value the insight and potential you could bring on our continued journey.