At loveholidays, we’re on a mission to open the world to everyone, giving our customers’ unlimited choice, unmatched ease and unmissable value for their next getaway. Our team is the driving force behind our role as our customers’ personal holiday expert - the smart way to get away.
The impact you’ll have:
Based out of our stunning offices in Hammersmith, our newly created Inside Sales function is a 7 day operation, open 0900-2030 daily with shifts split across these opening hours. This is an office based role for the first 3 months migrating to a hybrid role with a mix of 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
The role of Inside Sales Executive at Loveholidays involves dealing with qualified, warm, inbound leads. You will use your experience, knowledge and passion of the travel industry to provide an amazing experience for our customers.
We want you to bring your passion for customer service to our already successful sales team. With excellent earning opportunities and a fantastic working environment.
Maybe you currently work in customer facing people in retail, leisure or hospitality or come from a travel sales or service background. If you have a passion for service and a passion for travel we want to hear from you!
- Dealing with inbound, warm, qualified lead, generated for you by our marketing campaigns, to convert into sales - no cold calling
- Delivering a world class customer experience for all loveholiday customers
- Your knowledge or passion of holiday destinations enables you to advise potential customers with credibility and authenticity
- Working to hitting and exceeding sales targets - what you put in is what you will get back
- Representing Loveholidays, being the brand ambassador and a trusted and credible source of knowledge to our customers
- OTE of up to £35k (capped)
- 2 years+ customer facing service or sales experience
- Passionate about the travel industry
- Confident in your ability to convert leads into sales and working towards sales targets
- A real people person - you love talking to people of all demographics, helping them to find their perfect holiday destination
- Excellent communication skills you love building the rapport, helping solve customer queries, the buzz of the sale and of course making money!
- Self-driven, motivated and enthusiastic - think of this role as running your own business within the business
- Flexibility; including evenings and weekends to meet customer demand - we go where the customers are!
Perks of joining us:
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer the following benefits:
- Company pension contributions at 5%
- Individualised training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 public holidays) increases by 1 day for every second year of service, up to a maximum 30 days per annum
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
At loveholidays, we focus on developing an inclusive culture and environment that encourages personal growth and collective success. Each individual offers unique perspectives and ideas that increase the diversity and effectiveness of our teams. And we value the insight and potential you could bring on our continued journey.
The interview journey:
- TA Partner Screening Call - 30 minutes
- Interview in office with Hiring Manager & Stakeholder - 1 hour