At loveholidays, we’re on a mission to open the world to everyone, giving our customers’ unlimited choice, unmatched ease and unmissable value for their next getaway. Our team is the driving force behind our role as our customers’ personal holiday expert - the smart way to get away.
The impact you’ll have:
Based out of our stunning offices in Hammersmith, our newly created Inside Sales function is a 7 day operation, open 0900-2030 daily with shifts split across these opening hours. This is an office based role for the first 3 months migrating to a hybrid role with a mix of 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
Behind every successful sales function is a dedicated support team, assisting our Sales Consultants & Executives with intricate sales and booking processes. Reporting to the Head of Offline Sales, the Offline Sales Team Leaders play an essential part in driving continuous improvement and effecting change in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
You have experience within sales team leadership, ideally from a travel background, so know how the industry works.
You are a confident communicator and able to take full ownership of offline sales, pre & post booking issues; completing call reviews and resolving issues with customers directly. You are thorough and can perform QA checks on holiday bookings ensuring that errors are reported in real time, implementing the associated deduction with agents.
You are competent working with numerical data and can perform reporting on agent performance, analysing issues and confirming the associated training requirements to relevant department Heads.
You are used to working to tight deadlines, so can manage your time well and thrive when having lots of different challenges to prioritise and complete. You know how to keep professional when dealing with tricky customers and enjoy working as part of a busy team. You also have a good knowledge about worldwide travel destinations and are keen to learn even more.
- Day-to-Day Inbound/Outbound Call Centre management, including resource fulfilment
- Increase and improve core sales KPIs including (but not limited) to: Conversion of customer interactions into new holiday bookings, upselling opportunities, repeat business and brand adherence
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with sales consultants, key departments and their management team(s)
- Participates in customer call listening, providing actionable data and quality reports to call centre sales managers for consultant reviews and action plans.
- Contribution to on-going training and induction programmes
- OTE of up to £40k (capped)
- Inbound/Outbound Sales Call Centre experience, travel background preferred
- Comfortable selling direct to customers & working to your own targets
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Dedication to providing an exceptional customer experience
- Self-motivated and self-starting with exceptional listening & analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, target-driven team
- Proficient with G-Suite (intermediate Sheets, Docs, Slides etc), CRMs and Telephony systems
Not necessary but would be desirable to have:
- Experience using Kustomer (CRM), Twilio Flex, Ujet (Telephony) & EdgeTier (QA) platforms would be advantageous
Perks of joining us:
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer the following benefits:
- Company pension contributions at 5%
- Individualised training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 public holidays) increases by 1 day for every second year of service, up to a maximum 30 days per annum
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
At loveholidays, we focus on developing an inclusive culture and environment that encourages personal growth and collective success. Each individual offers unique perspectives and ideas that increase the diversity and effectiveness of our teams. And we value the insight and potential you could bring on our continued journey.
The interview journey:
- TA Screening Call - 30 minutes
- Interview in Office with Hiring Manager & Stakeholders