Are you ready for your career to take-off?
If you are a travel professional or have proven experience in customer operations, then we want to hear from you.
Why move to us?
We offer tangible routes for progression.
Recently we have progressed Rosa and Maddy into Team Leader roles within our Customer Operations team. You can read more about Maddy here.
This role reports into Laura who recently joined us from Virgin Holidays. We asked her why she joined:
".... the fast-paced dynamic atmosphere and the great location of the offices in Hammersmith.
"Also the ongoing success of the company; the opportunities for growth and development are really exciting! This is definitely the place to be if you want to start or progress your career in Travel".
Who are you?
- A natural problem solver that is constantly looking for solutions to support your customers when they have experienced changes to their flights, hotel or transfers.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills so our customers know they are in safe hands
- The ability to form relationships with suppliers
- You may have a second language, such as Spanish, Turkish, German, Italian or one of the Nordics.
Your typical day:
- Working through booking query reports and fixing booking issues both internally and with suppliers to stop any issues pre-travel or in-resort.
- Speaking to customers to find the best solutions for them, ensuring that suppliers offer fair alternatives in line with guidelines.
- Sourcing solutions for customers directly where the suppliers are unable to do so.
- End to end case management to give a consistent service to customers
- Investigating booking issues upon the customers return
- Working across our in-house systems and 3rd party systems
You understand that your service must meet the needs of the customer, so are used to working occasional weekends and evenings when required. loveholidays operate a 37.5 hour working week, across a shift pattern which can include weekends and bank holidays.
This role pays a starting salary up to £22,000 per annum, depending on your level of experience.
Working for loveholidays means you are eligible for discounted holidays, involved in competitions and incentives (with great prizes), hot drinks, fresh fruit, cakes and snacks. You will also get involved with monthly social events, seasonal parties and will receive full induction training in your first weeks.
Click “apply” to easily share your details with us and we promise to respond quickly to all applications.
Internal ref: Beach