At loveholidays, we’re on a mission to open the world to everyone, giving our customers’ unlimited choice, unmatched ease and unmissable value for their next getaway. Our team is the driving force behind our role as our customers’ personal holiday expert - the smart way to get away.
The impact you’ll have:
This is a newly created role within the Revenue Management team, responsible for ensuring we optimise our Trading performance. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Management, you will work with stakeholders across the business to manage our key metrics, identify opportunities and mitigate risks.
This role will chair trading meetings, manage actions and be responsible for creating appropriate reporting for senior management.
- Responsible for running the Trading function across one or multiple points of sale (we operate in UK, IE & DE).
- Leading Trading meetings, managing actions and updating senior management on performance.
- Analysing short and medium term performance trends and optimising the relationship between Marketing Spend, Conversion Rate, Margin Per Transaction and ultimately Gross Profit.
- Supporting Commercial Finance to prepare and monitor budget and other financial targets.
- Working with our Analytics function to ensure the business has appropriate reporting in order to optimise performance.
- Lead ad hoc commercial projects, eg: competitor or destination deep dives.
- Highly numerate with strong commercial and financial acumen.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in extracting, analysing and presenting data to support recommendations.
- Experience of working across diverse stakeholder groups.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and growing organisation.
- Knowledge of Travel industry offerings and commercial strategies.
- Working knowledge of Google tools (Gsheets, Looker, Big Query).
- Experience of working within competitive digital industry (eg: Travel or online FMCG).
Perks of joining us:
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer the following benefits:
- Company pension contributions at 5%
- Individualised training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 public holidays) increases by 1 day for every second year of service, up to a maximum 30 days per annum
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
At loveholidays, we focus on developing an inclusive culture and environment that encourages personal growth and collective success. Each individual offers unique perspectives and ideas that increase the diversity and effectiveness of our teams. And we value the insight and potential you could bring on our continued journey.
The interview journey:
- TA screening - 30'
- 1st stage with Hiring Manager - 45'
- 2nd stage with key stakeholders including a task to present, in office - 90'
- Final stage with Chief Data Officer - 30'