At loveholidays, we’re on a mission to open the world to everyone, giving our customers’ unlimited choice, unmatched ease and unmissable value for their next getaway. Our team is the driving force behind our role as our customers’ personal holiday expert - the smart way to get away.
The impact you’ll have:
The health and safety of our customers is our number one priority. You will ensure the business meets that commitment by managing our Customer Health & Safety Programme supported by our external H&S Consultants, CheckPoint.
You will sit within the Legal & Compliance team and be responsible for ensuring our suppliers (such as hotels and transfer providers) meet the health and safety standards we expect to keep our customers safe. You will also manage our external auditors to complete the annual program of safety checks, and mitigate any identified risks in accordance with our Safety Management System.
You may also be asked to investigate/review potential breaches of health & safety and ensure any recommendations are implemented and communicated to our Public Liability insurers.
- Manage the overall Customer Health & Safety Programme and act as point of contact for all Health & Safety matters for the business
- Ensure the implementation of the Safety Management System
- Ensure our external auditors complete the annual programme of supplier audits as planned
- Risk Management: review and develop plans to resolve the risks identified in audits while maintaining commercial relationships with suppliers
- Investigate incidents and report to our Public Liability insurers
- Produce regular monthly reports for senior management on status of the H&S Programme, audit progress and risk mitigation plans
- Self-confident and resilient under pressure. Tenacious and results-driven.
- Highly organised and good attention to detail
- Methodical and a logical thinker; a pragmatic problem solver
- Experience of risk management, regulatory compliance and/or audit matters.
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Commercially aware and able to balance risk and reward
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Not necessary but would be desirable to have:
- Experience of the travel industry and/or travel operations
- Health & Safety knowledge or qualification - ideally in the travel industry
- Risk Management/ Compliance / Auditing background
Perks of joining us:
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer the following benefits:
- Company pension contributions at 5%
- Individualised training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 public holidays) increases by 1 day for every second year of service, up to a maximum 30 days per annum
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
At loveholidays, we focus on developing an inclusive culture and environment that encourages personal growth and collective success. Each individual offers unique perspectives and ideas that increase the diversity and effectiveness of our teams. And we value the insight and potential you could bring on our continued journey.
The interview journey:
- Talent Acquisition Partner screening - 30 mins
- 1st stage with Hiring Manager plus HR Business Partner - 45 mins
- 2nd stage, Hiring Manager, plus Head of Department in person in office - 1 hour
- Final stage, Hiring Manager, HoD, plus key stakeholders in person in office - 2 hours