The context is important.
Our business is scaling fast.
Our ambition is to be the No. 1 travel brand in the UK, serving customers in the UK&IE, Europe and the US.
We’ve doubled our headcount in the last 12 months to over 300+, with the majority now located in our new Hammersmith HQ.
We need you to help us define how we help run, develop and grow the business over the next few years.
You will report to Michael (People Director), you’ll manage the People Admin and Office Manager and work alongside me (Raph - Head of TA).
Open to applicants looking to work 4 days per week.
What will you do?
Own & improve our core people operations ...
- Develop an operation that champions efficiency, effectiveness, and collaboration across the business, driving process improvements that save time, costs and improve the employee experience
- Own HR Tech & Tools, providing better people data and insight to the business
- Improve the service and support we provide employees across multiple sites, stepping in provide ER support when needed
- Develop and maintain people policies to ensure compliance with local legal and regulatory requirements including privacy and employment law
Evolve the people and communication processes that drive high performance ...
- Improve the people practices that enable high performing teams, from goal-setting, to how we review performance, and champion development
- Serve as product owner for our monthly all-company meetings
- Evolve team structures and working practices that drive more effective cross-teamwork
Implement a plan for employee engagement that strengthens employee experience ...
- Better systematise how we listen, learn and action change to improve eNPS
- Create a world-class on-boarding experience for new hires
- Champion efforts to activate our brand promise
What do you bring?
Experience working in a high-growth, tech-focused environment where the people and culture agenda forms an integral part
In particular, you'll be well versed with the growing pains of Tech and Customer Operations teams, with a track record of mobilising change and delivering impact
Credible and confident, you truly own and champion what you do, showing initiative and curiosity in striving for better solutions and outcomes
A self-starter, you’re resilient and resourceful with a ‘can do’ attitude
Can adapt communication style depending on the audience and build rapport and credibility quickly with colleagues
Provide strong counsel and advice, balancing people and commercial implications
What’s in it for you?
- loveholidays is in a period of significant change, internationalising our business from our Hammersmith HQ, you'll play a pivotal role.
- You'll experience a vibrant workplace culture that values getting things done, moving at speed, and playing with low ego.
- We pride ourselves on being a great place to learn, providing challenge, stretch and the support to develop and grow.
- 25 days holiday + public holidays.
- Heavily discounted holidays for you, family and friends.
- Discounted gym membership, season ticket loan scheme and daily fresh fruit.
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST, CLICK THE BLUE BOX BELOW TO SHARE YOUR DETAILS WITH US AND WE PROMISE TO RESPOND TO ALL APPLICATIONS QUICKLY.