You are a credit controller that wants to be part of a new team, in a new office and in a fast-moving sector. You want the opportunity to add international markets to your CV and we can provide you with that.
As part of the loveholidays team you, your family and friends will be eligible for discounted holidays. You will have access to hot drinks, fresh fruit, cakes and snacks provided daily across the business while also getting involved with monthly social events, seasonal parties and loads more.
We currently have permanent and temporary positions available.
If that sounds exciting, read on to see if you could be a fit. You should have:
- Experience working as a credit controller or collections agent (with exposure to consumer debt preferred).
- Experience of high-volume phone-based collections including query resolution.
- A highly organised work style with strong attention to detail.
- High levels of numeracy and an ability to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience of working with and negotiating payment plans.
- Accuracy and timely recording of client notes.
- Exposure to a variety of software packages including the Microsoft Office suite of products and are adept at picking up new systems quickly.
- Experience working within a fast-paced, high-volume workload and be a motivating force within your team.
- Fluency in a second European languages (plus English) is preferred but not essential
- Flexibility with you working hours to allow for shift work
Click “apply” to easily share your details with us and we promise to respond quickly to all applications.
Internal ref: City