At loveholidays, we’re on a mission to open the world to everyone, giving our customers’ unlimited choice, unmatched ease and unmissable value for their next getaway. Our team is the driving force behind our role as our customers’ personal holiday expert - the smart way to get away.
About the team:
You will be joining a team of UX Researchers and Product/Content/Marketing Designers.
The impact you'll have:
As a Product Design Manager on our Design & Research team, you will be reporting to the Head of Product Design and leading a small team of product designers, providing guidance, mentorship, and support ensuring the team's success in creating an impactful product experience and reaching higher standards.You will be part of a growing Design function involved in Product, Marketing, Content, Brand and help improve our Design System and Brand guidelines (design.loveholidays.com).
- Dive into the creative process yourself while providing leadership to the team. Your hands-on approach will set the standard for excellence
- Champion Product Design in a way that raises the overall maturity of the organisation and the team.
- Help define and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for product.
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and development opportunities to team members.
- Provide design direction and hold the bar for high-quality experiences to colleagues in Product, Engineering and Design.
- Ensure quality, consistency, and coherence of product experience aligned with design system.
Below are a few of the skills we look for, but please do not be put off applying if you do not have every single one of them.
- You have shipped real, extremely well-crafted products that had a large, demonstrable impact on real people.
- You have an extremely high level of craft across visual and interaction design, and you can use it to inspire others.
- You have successfully mentored others from a craft and stakeholder management perspective.
- You can demonstrate success in defining and implementing design strategies that address current challenges and deliver impactful results.
- A strategic thinker, you will apply design attention to the small details and the big outcomes.
- You are someone who can guide and inspire the team through their wealth of experience.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
Perks of joining us:
- Company pension contributions at 5%
- Individualised training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 bank holidays) increases by 1 day for every second year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days per annum
- Ability to buy and sell holiday
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
At loveholidays, we focus on developing an inclusive culture and environment that encourages personal growth and collective success. Each individual offers unique perspectives and ideas that increase the diversity and effectiveness of our teams. And we value the insight and potential you could bring on our continued journey.