At loveholidays, we’re on a mission to open the world to everyone, giving our customers’ unlimited choice, unmatched ease and unmissable value for their next getaway. Our team is the driving force behind our role as our customers’ personal holiday expert - the smart way to get away.
The impact you’ll have:
Reporting to the SaaS Operations Manager, the Contact Centre System Administrator will provide operational and strategic support to facilitate the day to day running of our CRM and Telecom systems. These are large scale production applications managing thousands of daily omnichannel customer contacts across several different regions.
Experience with being the front-line technical person in the team.
- Managing our CRM system Kustomer from a technical perspective and owning the technical and communication links between our suppliers and internal teams.
- Experience of creating and making changes to process flows, workflows and business rules while understanding the implications of those changes and what regression testing should be completed.
- Deploy monitoring tools to monitor system performance, analyse data, and generate reports for managerial review.
- Managing our Telecoms system UJET, creating and managing queues, user roles, permissions and ongoing maintenance and regular monitoring.
- Proactively identify trends and areas for improvement, recommending and implementing enhancements to optimise system efficiency.
- 5+ years working experience as Senior Application Support or Engineer, managing large scale CRM and Telecom systems.
- Experience within a contact centre environment and strong understanding of contact centre operations, channels and technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of Kustomer and/or transferable knowledge with an equivalent CRM system (Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Zoho etc..).
- Strong working knowledge of UJET and/or transferable knowledge with an equivalent Telecoms system (RingCentral, Twilio, Cisco etc..).
- Possess a strong focus on Customer Service and IT Security.
- Ability to work individually and within a team.
- Flexibility to work outside of standard work hours to accommodate special projects or emergencies.
- Work across various channels such as WhatsApp, SMS. Knowledge of conversational assistants and AI.
Not necessary but would be desirable to have:
- Kustomer Technical Administration
- UJET Technical Administration
- Degree in a technical subject or industry standard certificates
Perks of joining us:
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer the following benefits:
- Company pension contributions at 5%
- Individualised training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 public holidays) increases by 1 day for every second year of service, up to a maximum 30 days per annum
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
At loveholidays, we focus on developing an inclusive culture and environment that encourages personal growth and collective success. Each individual offers unique perspectives and ideas that increase the diversity and effectiveness of our teams. And we value the insight and potential you could bring on our continued journey.
The interview journey:
- TA screening - 30'
- Video interview with IT Operations Manager - 1h
- Face-to-face interview with SaaS Operations Manager & Telecoms Operations Manager - 1h