At loveholidays, we’re on a mission to open the world to everyone, giving our customers’ unlimited choice, unmatched ease and unmissable value for their next getaway. Our team is the driving force behind our role as our customers’ personal holiday expert - the smart way to get away.
About the team
The Supplying department is responsible for hotel, flight and ancillary supplier integrations, including data ingestion and reservation API, with a focus on optimising breadth of choice, cost & availability accuracy and the successful fulfilment of holiday package components. Much of the Supply work is about ensuring our scalability; bringing in new integrations; identifying supplier opportunities and working with Commercial supply on building great supplier relationships. We have over 36,000 hotels and millions of flight combinations to look after and our goal is to continue to make the platform simple and configurable for future markets.
Our other departments are:
Selling - responsible for building the best holiday search experience for
customers - searching through billions of offers and ensuring a seamless checkout experience through both our app and web. Areas of responsibility include our search platform, payment services, revenue management platform and content.
Managing - Looks after the entire post-booking journey, from managing thecustomers booking through our app to the call centre tooling and chatbot that services all our customer needs.
Scaling - the teams that provide systems and infrastructure that solve common technological problems to take advantage of the related economies of scale and increase the impact of technology expertise, forming the foundation systems ard built on - such as our infrastructure and content management systems.
The impact you’ll have
Reporting to the Head of Product for Supply, you will:
- Work closely with our commercial team, engineers and analysts to evolve existing, and create new, product initiatives.
- Deliver platform solutions to ambiguous and challenging problems for a range of stakeholders: customers, suppliers and internal teams.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to support loveholidays’ mission to open the world to everyone.
- Prioritise initiatives for highly technical and detail-oriented Flight Supply team in a fast-paced environment - the ability to foster close-knit teams with excellent communication is essential for us to deliver for the business.
- Build business cases for new product initiatives, with a focus on market and opportunity sizing.
- Leverage relationships with external technical suppliers, vendors and partners to successfully execute on loveholidays’ objectives.
- Excellent communication with stakeholders and senior team members, bridging commercial and technical teams by translating complex concepts and requirements.
- Experience autonomously delivering technical solutions for customer problems.
- A passion for building exceptional internal products that can scale effectively.
- Experience in analytics tools like BigQuery to unlock insights and give the team visibility into metrics.
Perks of joining us
- Company pension contributions at 5%
- Individualised training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 public holidays) increases by 1 day for
every second year of service, up to a maximum 30 days per annum
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
At loveholidays, we focus on developing an inclusive culture and environment that encourages personal growth and collective success. Each individual offers unique perspectives and ideas that increase the diversity and effectiveness of our teams. And we value the insight and potential you could bring on our continued journey.